Wednesday 14 March 2012

About Yesterday

Ha well I bet you thought the post yesterday was St Jude just getting all above herself and wordy not at all the person you thought you knew. Oh alright I wasn't having a very good day. Don't worry just ignore it and it'll go away.

Now onto more important things. Why can't I comment on blogs that use the two word verification thingy. It doesn't recognise me so I end up being St Anonymous and get sent into the spam folder. As we know most people don't read their spam, am I the only person who actually finds some of it quite funny. Anyway as a result I end up being deleted ad hoc with all my other spammy counterparts. Do I need to do something to change this? Or is it a widespread problem? 

See I'm back to my old self again so you can breath a sigh of relief and carry on eating your corn flakes. Have a nice day xx

23 comments:

  1. Now you got me thinking about spam..no cornflakes for me..it's spam and eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have no idea what the problem is. So far, if I am able to decipher the two words, it recognizes me. Hope some one else can help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally nonplussed as to why this is happening too.

      Delete
  3. Its a worldwide problem & the only answer is to turn the darned thing off. I don't mind putting in two words but they aren't even legible. Some one ought to complain to Blogger.
    Maggie X

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that they haven't resolved it. You're right Maggie trying to decipher the words is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've managed to turn off the WV now. It took a bit of searching, but you have to go back to the old blogger interface to find the option

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kim. Helpful as ever. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, I don't know WHAT's going on anymore. I find those words difficult to read.

    As Kim's done, I've turned WV off at my site.

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having issues on some blogs, and end up resorting to being anonymous. As for those word verifications... pah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post answers my query why there are blog owners refused the service of word verification. lol

    Ed Butowsky

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really loving the theme/design of your site.
    Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems?

    A handful of my blog readers have complained about my website not
    working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari.
    Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?


    Also visit my blog - Abercrombie Bruxelles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for a great and inspiring blog post. miami portrait photographer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for a great and inspiring blog post. Thanks for sharing!framingham brick masonry work

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated affairs over internet which is really appraisable.personal trainers in boston

    ReplyDelete
  16. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.junk car removal cambridge ma

    ReplyDelete